This product contains PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which has a sufficient super hydrophobic ability and effectively protects the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. Its thick hard coating repels water strongly, as water smoothly runs down and off the car surface.
The effects will last up to 12 months (Official lab test result, subject to real life environment condition) it will keep the car in a good condition for a long period of time. Furthermore the hard paste wax can create clear gloss and fill slight swirl mark on the car body.
What comes in the package?
– Application sponge
– Soft rubber bottom, prevent you scratching the car surface if you put in on top your car bodywork
1. Remove any dirt on the car bodywork with car shampoo
2. Apply small amount of Fusso with the sponge included and spread it as even as possible in circular motion
3. Allow it to dry for at least 10-15minutes (weather conditions apply)
4. Use a car detailing grade microfibre (NipponShine recommends ultra fine Trizex multipurpose premium cloth) to wipe of residue, flip towel if necessary in between process.
-For better results, clay bar after car wash and proper compound process is needed
-Sponge is not necessary to be damp when applying wax
-In colder weather it is recommend to allow more time for the wax to cured on the bodywork
-Doing panel by panel is recommended
-For better results please do not wash the car in next 24 hours to allow polymerisation
See Here For A Video