Every detailer knows one bucket is not enough—a standard two-bucket wash actually requires three buckets: one for clean soapy water, one for rinsing dirt off the wash mitt, and one specifically designated for cleaning wheels! Heavy Duty Detailing Buckets are also great for storing your bottles of Chemical Guys products and microfiber towels, keeping your detail garage neat and organised, and your microfiber clean and scratch-free! Heavy Duty Detailing Buckets are made out of FDA-approved food-grade polyethylene plastic, which makes them ideal for storing anything you want. High density polyethylene is chemical resistant, and will not degrade or break from any car detailing chemicals you throw at them.
- Heavy duty materials and construction
- Tailored for a perfect fit with your Dirt Trap Bucket Insert
- 30% thicker than standard buckets
- Standard 12″ across, just like the hardware store buckets you’re used to buying
- Compatible with all your bucket accessories
- Perfect for your Grit Guard and Gamma Seal Bucket Lid
- Live and rep the CG lifestyle—even as you wash your car!